The following rules are not negotiable and are grounds for termination for all residents at St. Leonard's Society of North Vancouver
1. No drugs or alcohol allowed on the premise.
2. No weapons, violence or threats of violence will be tolerated.
3. Respect and consideration must be shown at all times to fellow residents, staff, or any visitor to St Leonard’s Society of North Vancouver
4. No visitors are permitted on the second floor.
5. No pornographic materials are allowed on the property
6. No parking or storage of personal vehicles, including but not limited to cars, scooters, bicycles on St. Leonard’s property. Residents are encouraged to use environmentally-friendly means of transportation but are required to find an offsite storage plan for vehicles.
7. At no time will residents be able to store recyclables onsite. Residents are heavily discouraged from using recyclables as a source of income. Residents will be prohibited from attending North Shore Bottle Depots as a negative element is associated with those locations. Recyclables generated at St. Leonard’s are the property of St. Leonard’s Society of North Vancouver.
8. Tattooing amongst residents is strictly prohibited. Tattoo kits are encouraged to be stored offsite.
9. All medication will be locked in the filing cabinet, self-administered while monitored by staff.
10. House meetings are held weekly on Thursdays at 1830. All residents must attend with the exception that working residents may be excused if necessary.
11. All residents must personally inform staff when leaving and returning to the residence.